Hello, Cryptid here.
- I LIVE IN I've dabbled in wiki editing before, but hope to make a bigger splash this time.
- MY OCCUPATION IS I enjoy creating things in photoshop, creative problem-solving, Super Smash Bros, Death Note, musicals, Death Note: the Musical, and creatively inserting Death Note: the Musical into Smash.
- I AM
Goals for the wiki:
- Create new sub-pages for sufficiently different versions of characters. To-do list:
- Film Series: Light, L, Misa
- Netflix: Light, Mia, James, Ryuk, Sidoh's/Ryuk's Death Note
- Figure out if characters from the audio drama (with its entirely different concept of the afterlife and Shinigami) warrant separate pages.
- Add custom backgrounds whenever possible and appropriate to major pages. Why does only the Misa Amane page have this special privilege?
- Add information from the audio drama, Light up the NEW World, and Netflix film to "in other media" sections whenever relevant. It may be different but it's still Death Note.
- Add information from the Never Complete one-shot as it is published.
- The 2018/19 audio drama is a self-aware godsend, source of endless meme value, and makes some of the best/worst fan theories "canon" in some form, and thus viable for inclusion on this wiki.
- Case in point: Ryuk's full name is Ryukichi Nichiyama. He was presumably a Japanese man who died centuries before the events of the story.
- The TV Drama is the best Death Note adaptation, story-wise. Light is halfway to being Light Turner. It's great.
This is the natural progression of a franchise over time.
My favorite pagesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.