The Good Smile Company released both regular Nendoroid and Nendoroid Petites for the Death Note series. Light, L, Misa, and Ryuk were released as Nendoroids. A Santa version of Light and a Reindeer version of L were released for Christmas. Two Nendoroid Petite sets, called Case File #1 and #2, were released featuring additional characters.
At Wonder Festival 2019 Winter, Good Smile Company announced two new Nenderoids of "Light Yagami 2.0" and "L 2.0". The Light Yagami 2.0 Nenderoid (catalog #1160) is anticipated for release in December 2019.
Four Death Note Funko Pop vinyl figures were released in 2017 in their "Pop! Animation" line. The release corresponds with Netflix's Death Note film, but the toys are based on the original character concepts.
- Light, #216
- Ryuk, #217
- L, #218
- L (With Cake), #219, Hot Topic exclusive
- HEAVEN OR HELL. DEATH NOTE FUNKO CONCEPT ART! POPS COMING MAY!, Funko Pop News, February 13, 2017.
- LITTLE BLACK BOOK. DEATH NOTE FUNKO POPS! COMING MAY!, Funko Pop News, May 21, 2017.
- Tweet announcement from Hot Topic's official Twitter for the exclusive L (With Cake) figure, March 22, 2017.
- Things We Saw Today: These Cute Death Note Funko Figures Will Make You Forget the Netflix Version's Terrible, The Mary Sue, September 1, 2017.
Anime Trexi figures were released for Light, L, Misa, and Ryuk in 2015. The figures are approximately 3 inches high.
- Height: 26 cm (10¼ inches)
- Sculptor: Yuma
- Release date: December 28, 2010
- Model number: DN01
- JAN: 4582221153445
- Retail price: ¥14,000 yen
|Height||16 cm||18 cm|
|Release date||July 2011||July 2011|
Light & RyukEdit
In 2017, Oniri Creations released plans for a 1/6 scale diorama statue of Light and Ryuk. It was initially intended for release in 2018, but it's been pushed back to March or April 2019. Production is limited to 999 copies.
- Dimensions: 48x29x28cm
- Scale: 1/6
- Sculptor: Sheridan Doose - Guillaume Vanson
- Painter: Kevin Ferrer
- Concept: Hive Studio and Oniri Creations
- Price: 482,50€ (about $546 USD)
- The statue features the two main protagonists, Light Yagami holding a scythe and Ryuk the God of Death who keeps a close eye on the use that Light will make with the Death Note. The base represents the Shinigami World. Light comes with two switch-out left hands, one holding the Death Note, and the other an apple that Ryuk craves so much.
L & WatariEdit
- Dimensions: H42 x L34 x P26cm
- Scale: 1/6
- Sculptor: Pierre-Marie Albert
- Painter: Kevin Ferrer
- Concept: Hive Studio
- Price: 457,50€ (about $504 USD)
Official website description (translated from French):
- The greatest detective in the world would be nothing without his books, wells of infinite knowledge for our hero. Lying on the floor, they show an L in full investigation, ready to show that he is the best in his field. Constantly thinking, L records his thoughts on audio cassettes, also present on the base of our statue. Aiming to recreate the atmosphere of an apartment interior, our base imitates a wood effect of the most beautiful effect. Behind L stands his totem highlighting his famous logo. The metallic rendering energizes the colors of the scene. L adores his treats, but he likes above all to be served in coffee! We have designed a decal specially for the occasion. Ryuzaki loves the attention to detail, and so do we.
In 2018, MegaHouse exhibited a prototype for a statue of Light and L at Mega Hobby Expo 2018 Autumn. The statue is part of its G.E.M. series.       In February 2019, MegaHouse exhibited the statue in color. Release is anticipated in August 2019, with reservations beginning March 8, 2019.
- Line: G.E.M. Series
- Product size: Light is 240mm high, L is 150mm high
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Price: 29,160円 (about $261.45 USD)